PayPal Online Casino NJ
PayPal gives consumers a quick and safe way to process payments while gambling at their favorite casinos.
Players are welcome to use it for deposits, withdrawals, and casino fees. With all the regulations in place, PayPal can easily finance an account at several licensed New Jersey gaming websites.
NJ gambling sites with PayPal
No Deposit Bonus $20
100% Match Sign-Up Bonus
$1,025 Deposit Bonus
Why Should You Use PayPal for Casino Payments?
Here are a few quick facts about why using PP may work to your advantage:
- The simplest way to use Paypal to make a deposit is to use an existing balance at a bookmaker, casino, or poker room.
- After a successful deposit is made via this method, PayPal will become available as a withdrawal option.
- You can withdraw money from Pay Pal using an electronic or paper check. Any casino that accepts credit cards will take the Pay Pal debit card. This debit card can also be used to make an ATM cash withdrawal.
- PayPal allows for immediate deposits, with credit cards, debit cards, and electronic bank transfers listed as main deposit options.
- The biggest drawback is that deposits made with credit cards are subject to deposit fees. Different eWallets may have slower withdrawal times.
Why is PayPal So Popular?
PayPal has a long-standing tradition as a reliable payment method due to:
- Reputation: With approximately 200 million active users worldwide, PP is a well-known and reputable brand. When this method was introduced in online casinos, PayPal online gambling became the prevalent choice of gamblers worldwide.
- Security: This e-wallet uses encryption and security technology like any other sizable online financial institution. You may relax knowing that the money in your account is secure.
- Privacy: This payment method will give you additional transaction privacy by eliminating the need to provide your personal information each time you purchase a new website. You never have to worry about exploiting your financial information at legitimate and authorized NJ online gambling sites. The added protection can give you more peace of mind when you use your account at other merchants.
- Speed: Your deposits and withdrawals at NJ online casino PayPal will be deposited to your account immediately and with no effort after you link a bank account to your PayPal account.
Which Online Casinos Accept PayPal for Playing Slots?
The e-wallet is available on a limited number of online websites for slots.
However, despite the challenge, GoNJCasinos has located some of them that should make gambling with PayPal easy and safe:
- WynnBET – in this PayPal NJ online casino, you can play Monopoly Megaways, La Bomba, and Medusa online slots.
- 888 casino – try their new hits – Animal Antics and Rise to Power
- Golden Nugget – find here Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme to win more!
- Mohegan Sun – Wild Plunder and Jersey Devil Slot are available at this PayPal casino.
What Are Top Blackjack PayPal Online Casinos?
With an ever-increasing number of PayPal gambling sites opening up, giving a definite number of them is a hard task.
We know how challenging it can be to find well-organized and verified gambling information online. So, we took the time to help you out and compile a list of online blackjack casinos that accept PayPal:
- Hard Rock
What Are the Best PayPal Roulette Casinos?
If you are looking to gamble with PayPal as you play roulette online, you can do so on these online websites:
- Poker Stars
- 888 casino
How to Deposit Money Using PayPal?
Want to start depositing at an online casino with PayPal, but you don’t have an account at this payment service?
Do not worry, we explained all steps to you!
- Visit the PayPal website and then click “Sign Up.” For deposits into NJ online gambling sites that accept PayPal, you must select “Personal Account.”
- Before selecting “Next,” please enter your name, email address, and password.
- Enter your mailing address and telephone number, then check the box next to the terms and conditions before clicking “Agree.”
- Verify your account by clicking the link contained within the verification email.
- Your account has now been set up. Proceed to account funding to complete the transaction. To fund your Pay Pal card, you should choose between a transfer from your bank account and funds from other e-wallets you use. Please note that credit cards like Master Card and Visa are not available for funding PP accounts with intentions to use the money for gambling.
Then, you need to log into any online casino that accepts PayPal to start making deposits with it. Enter the desired deposit amount and locate PayPal under the deposit section. The transfer will be finished after you are prompted to connect to your PP account. Making deposits with Pay Pal at online casinos is instant, so there is no need to wait. Now you can play for real money!
You can ask this method to charge your credit card directly if your e-wallet balance isn’t enough to pay the deposit. You must have added and verified your card before you can do this.
How to Withdraw Winnings From a Casino Account Using PayPal?
PayPal is useful not only for players who want to deposit money on their casino accounts but aslo for withdrawals.
You have several options in choosing the way how to get your winnings with PP:
- Withdraw money directly to your bank account with zero fees;
- Use your debit card issued by PayPal but pay a small fee for this method;
- Receive checks via mail and pay a small fee for this option.
No matter what option is your best method, to withdraw money with PP, you have to complete the next steps:
- Go to the homepage of your chosen online casino where you already have an account.
- Find the section with payment methods and choose “PayPal” among withdrawal options.
- Fill up the field with the withdrawal amount and pick up the destination for this operation – bank account, PP card, or mail.
We strongly advise you to consider receiving your money with a PayPal debit card, as it is the fastest method. You get your winnings immediately and can cash out with your debit card at any chosen ATM. If you do not want to pay fees, you can wait up to one business day and receive money in your bank account. Receiving money via check by mail is the least convenient method as it takes up to one week, and you have to pay a small fee for that.
Is PayPal A Safe and Legitimate Payment Method?
Your money and personal information are risk-free if a website offers PayPal as a banking option.
End-to-end encryption is used to support every transaction. Your bank or credit card information won’t also get into the wrong hands. You are not required to use PP with your credit card or banking information if you don’t want to. In conclusion, PayPal online casinos are dependable, secure, and safe.
History of PayPal in NJ
When PayPal first went live in 1998, online gambling sites worldwide quickly became one of the company’s biggest clients.
In 2002, the company and online auction portal eBay agreed to a merger. The US Pay Pal was charged with processing payments for the Attorney’s Office considered unlawful gambling operations.
In 2010, the company reentered the online gambling industry by serving as the payment processor for authorized and regulated European sites.
It demonstrated its willingness to partner with online gambling websites once more, but only if those websites were authorized and subject to local administration regulations.
Online casinos that accept PayPal in New Jersey operated by Caesars Interactive Entertainment have started processing the e-wallet’s payments as of 2015. In 2017, two websites using the Golden Nugget Atlantic City’s internet gambling license joined.
The introduction of PayPal payments has bolstered the legitimacy of legalized gambling in the United States.
Pros and Cons of Using PayPal for Online Casinos
The option to use PayPal at online casinos has simplified the process for players and operators alike. The e-wallet’s unmatched safety and speedy transactions are only two of the reasons why players from all over the world may use it without any hassle.
However, the famous e-wallet does have some shortcomings. After all, no organization has a flawless structure.
Let’s see what the pros and cons of this payment method are:
- Ease of use
- Fast transactions every time
- Free transactions at most casinos
- Compatible with different devices
- It is highly encrypted
- Some bonuses can’t go to PayPal users
- Some casinos impose withdrawal fees
- Some casinos don’t accept it
Final Thoughts on NJ PayPal Casinos
Quick and secure payment methods should be one of the critical characteristics of an online casino. If you choose this method, you won’t ever need to worry about your finances or transactions made at your favorite gambling site PayPal supports.
Therefore, look no further than the GoNJCasinos database. Please browse our selection, and start playing right away!
- Do online casinos in NJ accept PayPal?
Yes, there are several regulated online casinos that accept PayPal in New Jersey. You’ll find sportsbooks that do the same.
- Is it legal to use PayPal at online casinos in NJ?
Yes, this payment method at online casinos in New Jersey is 100% legal. On top of that, if you pair your gameplay at NJ online gambling sites with a trusted payment method such as Pay Pal, you shouldn't worry about any fraudulent action.
- Are there any fees to pay using PayPal at NJ online casinos?
Yes and no. Whether or not PayPal accepted casinos will impose fees depends on the casino you are signing up to play at.
- Can I use my friend's PayPal account to deposit at NJ casinos?
No, you must be the owner of the account. Before anyone can use PayPal, all accounts must first be verified. Since this is a payment method that’s only featured in legitimate online casinos, PayPal, it is no surprise that, for security reasons, you’ve got to have your own account to operate.
- How to know that PayPal for online casinos is safe?
Every financial transaction you make at a New Jersey online casino that accepts PayPal gambling is 100% private and secure, according to the company.