Top NJ Online Casinos that Accept Bank Transfers
Bank wire transfer is a payment option that allows you to make easy and secure transactions using funds on your bank account. Since we can do it online, it has become one of the most common payment methods. There are no exceptions to NJ online gambling sites: make hassle-free deposits and withdrawals by a few clicks. If you like to play big, you will definitely appreciate the high limits and low transfer fees.
On this page, we share all the details of online bank transfer gambling transactions and review NJ online casinos for this option.
No Deposit Bonus $20
100% Match Sign-Up Bonus
$1,025 Deposit Bonus
100% up to $600 on deposit✓
Bet $1 get $100 free play✓
Attractive bonuses and promotions
New members can choose from four different deposit bonuses✓
Each bonus dollar must be wagered once before withdrawing✓
Withdrawals are processed instantly
Best Bank Transfer Casinos in New Jersey
There is no need to waste time searching. You can start playing right now, as we have compiled a list of legal and licensed casinos that use bank transfer in NJ. Along with the value of providing this banking option, these gambling sites have many other significant benefits.
NJ players consider Golden Nugget as the best casino that accepts bank transfers. And there are several reasons to agree with them:
- The collection features over 1,400 games: slots, Megaways slots, blackjack, poker, live dealer games, Slingo, scratchers, and more;
- RTP is extremely high: 99,56-96,50%;
- Luxurious gifts from VIP Golden Reward program;
- Welcome bonus: instant deposit match up to $1,000 + 200 free spins on the legendary 88 Fortunes Megaways;
- Low wagering requirements: 10x for the bonus, 1x for free spins.
The online casino with online bank transfer deposit and withdrawal options offers more than 1,500 games. Create an account and enjoy titles from world-famous gaming software providers, such as NetEnt, High5, Play’n GO, Red Tiger, IGT and others. Another reason high rollers love this site beside the high withdrawal limits is over 50 jackpot slots. New players get a 100% deposit match up to $1,000 + $25. The wagering requirement is 15x.
NJ Borgata is one of the best casino sites that accept bank transfer deposits. Players can also make withdrawals using this method. The gaming site offers over 2,500 selected titles and a great collection of live dealer games. The casino is famous for providing the most exclusive and new slots and tables. Join and try something fresh like All You Can Spin Sushi, Melon Madness Deluxe, or Adventures of Doubloon Island. Borgata welcome offer is up to $1,000 on the first deposit + $20 instantly upon registration. The bonus requires 15x wagering.
888 is one of the oldest gambling websites, founded in 1997. Since launching in New Jersey in 2013, they have earned numerous awards and an army of fans. 888 bank wire casino offers over 2,000 top-notch games for over 17 million gamblers worldwide. NJ players can enjoy a free no deposit $20 bonus after registration and a 120% deposit match up to $500 with 30x wagering requirements.
The bank wire casino will remain in your heart for a long time after you find out about all its benefits:
- DraftKings double your first deposit up to $2,000;
- The average casino RTP is 97,31%, which is one of the highest at the market;
- Over 1100 top quality slots;
- The largest table games collection counts 78 titles;
- Minimum deposit is only $5;
- The wagering requirement is 15x.
|NJ Gambling Website||Bank Wire Deposits||Bank Wire Withdrawals|
|Processing Time||Limits Per Transaction||Processing Time||Limits Per Transaction|
|Golden Nugget||instant||up to $25,000||3-4 business days||up to $100,000|
|BetMGM||2-5 business days||personal limit||2-4 business days||from $1,000 to $2,000,000|
|Borgata||2-5 business days||personal limit||3-5 business days||from $1,000 to $2,000,000|
|888 casino||up to 10 minutes||$10 – $1500||up to 6 days||from $10 – to personal limit|
|DraftKings||up to 2 days||from $100||up to 5 days||from $10,000;|
first withdrawal from $20,000
What Is Bank Wire Transfer and How to Use It for Online Casino Payments?
This method is used for electronic transfer of funds between individuals or legal entities’ accounts. Transfers can be done online or in cash at the cashier. Banks use special networks and proprietary encryption technologies, which makes transactions uncrackable. That’s why sometimes payment verifications can take some time. Bank transfers are more often used for large amounts that require special security. In the US transfers are governed by the Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA). International transfers from the US are subject to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
|Wire Transfer||Bank Transfer|
|the sender’s bank is an intermediary that sends the details of the transfer to the recipient’s bank||funds are sent directly from the sender’s account to the recipient’s|
How It Works for Gambling Transactions
NJ online casinos that accept bank transfers will direct you to the payment page. There you will be able to enter the required information and complete a transaction. To make a deposit, contact your bank and set up an option to make casino payments from your account. Banks that allow wire transfer payments at New Jersey casinos:
- Bank of America,
- HSBC Bank USA
- ING Direct,
- Capital One 360
- TD Bank,
- U.S. Bank,
- Wells Fargo,
- New York Community Bank.
Instant Bank Transfer Casino and Online Sportsbook Deposits
Make instant deposits directly from your online banking account. There’s no need to take your card with you: to make a deposit, it is enough to enter your online banking login details. Follow the next steps:
- Sign in to your online casino account;
- Go to the Deposits or Cashier section;
- Choose Online Bank Wire Transfer among deposit options;
- Enter the deposit amount;
- Select your bank from the list of those that the casino supports;
- Wait for the redirect to payment page;
- Enter your bank details and confirm the transaction.
That’s it! It will take up to 3 days for funds to be credited. The time depends on the bank you use and on the chosen casino.
Bank Transfer NJ Online Casino Withdrawals
New Jersey players can request a wire transfer withdrawal in a few steps:
- Head to the Cashier or Withdrawals section;
- Select Bank Transfer or Wire as your payment method;
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw;
- During the first withdrawal, a bank transfer casino will ask you for payment details;
- Double check the fields;
- Confirm the withdrawal and expect your funds.
Before cashing out winnings via wire transfer, ensure your gambling site supports this withdrawal method. Don’t be discouraged if the casino accepts bank transfers for deposits only. You can still use the alternative withdrawal methods that you will find below on this page.
Pros and Cons of Using Bank Wire Transfer for Gambling
- Easy payment method that most gambling sites support;
- No need to create extra accounts to pay;
- Protected online and offline transactions;
- High limits on deposits and withdrawals;
- Low fees.
- Payment verification and crediting may take up to 5 business days;
- If players make a mistake when entering account details, it won’t be easy to return the funds.
Tips for Bank Transfer Users
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your transfers and avoid online payment scams:
- Recheck. Even if you use auto-entry, check for any numbers missed or changed. Additional checks will save you from red tape if the money is credited to the wrong account.
- Balance. Make sure that your account has enough funds to make a casino deposit. Otherwise, you may incur overdraft fees.
- Anti-phishing. This deposit method involves entering your financial details, which can be tempting to scammers. Make sure you are partnering with a trusted site or online store. If it’s not a well-known brand, read reviews online.
- Software. Avoid downloading software from unknown sources. Its installation may be accompanied by malware that steals user data, including banking details.
Bank Transfer Alternatives for NJ Casino Deposits
New Jersey players can choose from various payment methods to suit their circumstances. Here are several more convenient and reliable ways for gambling transactions:
- ACH/eCheck. High rollers choose bank wire for casino deposits because of the high limits, so eChecks are also suitable. Make instant transactions from $5 to $50,000 for deposits and up to $250,000 for withdrawals. The average fee is $1.50. Processing time 2-4 business days.
- E-wallets. When you want to start playing right now or get your winnings fast, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and other e-wallets are perfect. Transactions are instant, extremely safe, and you can enjoy pleasant loyalty programs.
|Min||Max, per transaction||Min||Max, per transaction|
|PayPal||$0.01||$60,000||$0.01||No limit||2.90% in some cases|
- Debit or credit cards. This method is handy due to its high limits and fast processing time. It depends on your bank, but it takes 1-3 business days on average. Often fees are low or non-existent. Most bank transfer casinos in NJ offer Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards as banking options as well.
If you’re looking for the top payment methods to play at NJ online casinos, look no further. Our comprehensive guide has all the information you need:
- Is bank transfer a safe deposit method?
Yes, it's safe. Banks use their own security infrastructure and encryption to protect transfer details. Bank wire transfer is one of the most secure deposit options as long as you use trusted sources. US bank transfers are regulated by EFTA and CFPB.
- Can I use bank transfer for both deposits and withdrawals?
Yes, one of the benefits of this payment method is that players can use it for both deposits and withdrawals.
- How fast are deposits and withdrawals made via bank transfer?
The exact time depends on the bank you are a client of and on the casino's verification speed. Average term is 2-5 business days.
- Are there any fees for using a bank transfer?
Bank transfer fees range from $0 to $50. The average transfer fee is between $10 and $25.
- Do NJ legal casinos accept bank transfer deposits?
Yes, you can choose this payment method for deposits and withdrawals at top legal New Jersey casinos. Wire transfer is often used by gamblers, which is why casinos often offer it among their banking options.