Best Discover Card Online Casinos in New Jersey
When you play at an online casino that accepts Discover, you can easily deposit and withdraw funds using a credit card. It might be easier to find mainstream Visa casinos or Mastercard casinos NJ, but it’s a popular alternative for New Jersey players who prefer credit card payments. It is easy to use and has lower fees compared to leading card payment methods.
New Jersey players who have an online casino Discover card can make transactions without worrying about the safety of their funds. That’s because it uses bank-grade security to ensure that every transaction is secure. Plus, the best online casino accepting this card also uses encryption to protect its users’ personal and financial information.
Though the credit card is still upcoming, there are different online casinos that support it for payments. This article covers how you can use Discover for payments at these gambling sites. Read on to learn more about how this card works and the pros and cons of using it for online gambling in New Jersey.
No Deposit Bonus $20
100% Match Sign-Up Bonus
$1,025 Deposit Bonus
100% up to $600 on deposit✓
Bet $1 get $100 free play✓
Attractive bonuses and promotions
New members can choose from four different deposit bonuses✓
Each bonus dollar must be wagered once before withdrawing✓
Withdrawals are processed instantly
A brief overview of Discover card at online casinos in NJ
Discover Financial Services, an American corporation, owns Discover Bank and its associated credit card brand, Discover Card. Since its inception in 1985, it has grown to become one of America’s most widely used credit card companies. It has over 57 million cardholders. The credit card also ranks third in the United States, after Visa and MasterCard, as the most popular credit card option for consumers.
Thanks to its high credit limits and lack of an annual fee, the Discover Card soon gained popularity among Americans. Besides America, the payment method is also used in over 180 countries worldwide. As a result of its widespread usage, many merchants accept this credit card for online payments.
Among the businesses that accept credit card are online casinos. Punters can conveniently use the payment method to make online casino deposits and cash out their winnings. It is used like any other credit card.
Besides its low fees, this card is one of the most secure methods of making online casino payments. A gambling site that accepts Discover cards also has security features that ensure all transactions are safe. The company also has excellent customer service, so users who have questions can easily reach out to the payment provider.
What online casinos in New Jersey accept Discover deposits?
There are only a handful of Discover Card online casinos that operate in New Jersey. Before these sites can offer services legally to players, they must have a license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. This shows that the online casino conducts its operations fairly and offers punters a safe gambling experience.
|BetMGM New Jersey||$25 No deposit bonus|
100% deposit bonus with a maximum of $1000
|Caesars Casino||$25 No Deposit Bonus|
200% Match Up to $2000 On First Deposit with Promo Code CAS100S
|SugarHouse Casino||100% First Deposit Match Up to $250|
|Borgata Casino NJ||100% Deposit Match up to $1000 when you deposit at least $10|
$20 Bonus Dollars on the house
However, players should remember that these gambling sites are unequal. There are online casinos that have better offerings than their counterparts. First, some platforms have a more comprehensive game collection. Players can choose from exciting slots with multiple bonus features, table games, and live dealer titles.
The best online casino accepting Discover has bonuses for New Jersey punters. There are welcome packages exclusive to new players and reload offers for existing players. Furthermore, these online casino bonuses have reasonable terms and conditions. This means low wagering requirements and more time for players to meet these conditions.
Another attractive feature of these New Jersey online casinos is their outstanding mobile platforms. The best of these operators build their sites to be mobile-compatible. With this, punters can easily access online casino offerings even when they’re on the go.
Depositing at online casinos using Discover
The first step to depositing with Discover is to find a reputable New Jersey casino that accepts the payment method. Before settling for any of these sites, ensure that they have offerings to suit your gaming preferences. Check out their gaming options and be certain that the available titles interest you.
Furthermore, it would be best if you were certain that the online casino is safe. Confirm that the gambling site has a license and top-notch security protocols for protecting your information. Once you have found a site that meets your requirements, you can register within a few minutes.
Before making deposits with this method, you should understand if fees are attached. You should also note the withdrawal speeds and the bonuses you can claim at Discover online casinos. We have covered these aspects in the following sections.
Deposit fees when using Discover
Discover doesn’t charge you for deposits at an online casino. However, some online casinos might charge you for making transactions on their platform. You should read the terms and conditions to learn if the gambling site charges you for any transactions.
Although you won’t pay processing fees when depositing with the payment method, there are other charges associated with using the card. Discover cardholders would have to pay interchange fees that range from 1.35% to 3.25%.
The withdrawal speed of Discover card
When withdrawing with an online casino Discover card, you have to wait for 24 to 3 business days to get your funds. However, you must factor in the casino operator’s time to process withdrawals. This time frame varies from one site to another and could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
Casino Bonuses for New Jersey players when using the Discover card
One of the things punters look forward to when gambling online is claiming bonuses. With freebies, they can enjoy more games and win real money. Since these bonuses attract New Jersey players, many online casinos accepting Discover have some incentive they can claim.
After registering at the best Discover online casinos, you can claim welcome bonuses. These are offers you can claim only once. A welcome bonus could be a no-deposit bonus, which you claim without paying anything on the gambling site. Others could be deposit deals.
As an existing player, you can take advantage of reload offers. These promotions could be matched deposit deals, cashback offers, or free spins.
Making deposits with Discover card at an NJ online casino
Using this credit card for online casino deposits follows the same process as depositing with other credit cards. Here is a breakdown of using a credit card to fund a gambling account:
- Find and register at an online casino that accepts Discover. For this, you have to enter a few details, like a valid email address, your full name, and a phone number.
- After a successful registration, head to the cashier section and select the deposit option.
- As the preferred payment method, choose “Discover”.
- Set how much you want to deposit. Note that these online casinos have a minimum and maximum you can pay at once.
- Fill in your card details in the designated fields.
- Once you have confirmed the payment, you’ll get a notification.
- A casino deposit with a Discover Card is processed instantly. So, your funds should arrive in your Discover Casino account within a few minutes. Then you can claim the welcome bonus if you’re interested and play games for real money.
Different types of Discover cards accepted by New Jersey Casinos
The company offers four different types of credit cards. We have explained each one below:
- Cashback Credit Cards: Discover’s mainstay product and source of revenue is its cash-back credit card. The allure of these cards is the cash rewards they offer. Users get a 1% cash back; for some purchases, you can get up to 5% each quarter. There are no hidden fees associated with these cards.
- Secured Discover Cards: These are essentially prepaid cards with additional perks. For instance, your deposits are matched by the credit card company, and you get a 2% cash-back bonus on dining and gas purchases.
- Travel Credit Cards: The Miles Discover Card awards 1.5 free miles for every dollar spent on travel. It is one of the best travel credit cards available. After the first year, you’ll earn two miles for every dollar you spend. There are no additional costs associated with using a travel credit card.
- Student Cards: Discover’s Student Credit Cards are exactly what they sound like: credit cards made with college students in mind. Possible annual percentage rates are between 13.24% and 22.40%. They provide the same perks as regular cards. This includes 5% cash back on select purchases and 2% cash back on some expenditures every quarter.
Safety and security when using Discover Casino NJ
This is one of the most secure deposit options. If your card is ever lost, stolen, or compromised, you can instantly put a halt to any further transactions being processed. When a Discover cardholder suspects fraud, they can contact a team of fraud professionals who are available around the clock.
There is free, around-the-clock monitoring of all purchases made using Discover cards. If the anti-fraud system spots something suspicious on your account, you’ll get a phone call, text message, or email. Once this happens, you can choose to freeze your account.
Pros and cons of using Discover at New Jersey online casinos
Using a Discover Card has some significant benefits. However, it has a few downsides, just as you’d find when using other casino payment methods. Here are the pros and cons of using Discover:
- If you use this method to make deposits, you can receive Discover rewards.
- Deposit transactions made via this method are processed instantly.
- It also has high deposit limits, making it a suitable option for low and high rollers alike.
- It is a convenient payment option that gamblers can use easily.
- There are no fees attached to making Discover deposits.
- Discover has different card types, allowing players to choose one based on their preferences.
- Only a few online casinos accept Discover in New Jersey.
- Some Discover cards have high APRs.
- Most cards with the Discover brand are issued by Discover Bank. This bank was formerly known as the Greenwood Trust Company.
- Founded in 1985.
- Discover has been the official credit-card partner of the National Hockey League since 2008.
- Net income was US$2.393 billion in 2016.
- Do New Jersey online casinos accept Discover cards?
Any reputable New Jersey casino accepts Discover. However, some sites that let you deposit with this credit card might not let you cash out with it. So, before registering at a Discover online casino, check if the payment method is supported for deposits and withdrawals.
- How can Americans get a Discover card?
Visit Discover.com or call 1-800-DISCOVER to apply for a Discover credit card (1-800-347-2683). There is no specific minimum credit score to apply for any of the credit cards.
- Is Discover a safe payment option for online casino gambling?
It is indeed a safe payment method. The credit card company uses the best security measures to protect users' data. Plus, it doesn’t have a fraud liability guarantee, so you’re not responsible for any unauthorized transaction.
- Can you claim bonuses after making deposits?
New Jersey players can claim bonuses after making deposits at an online casino. The bonus you can claim depends on your selected payment method.