Best PayNearMe Online Casinos in New Jersey
PayNearMe is a popular payment method that helps players to make instant and secure deposits at most of New Jersey’s regulated gambling sites. The system lets you deposit cash to your PayNearMe casinos NJ account from over 26,000 specialized points, such as Family Dollar, CVS, and 7-Eleven stores.
The advantages of using this deposit method are instant payment processing, anonymity, and low charges. The largest NJ online casinos and sports betting sites accept PayNearMe, due to the convenience and user-friendliness of the system.
The system’s primary goal is that players concentrate on gambling and not spend much time on financial hassles.
No Deposit Bonus $20
100% Match Sign-Up Bonus
$1,025 Deposit Bonus
100% up to $600 on deposit✓
Bet $1 get $100 free play✓
Attractive bonuses and promotions
New members can choose from four different deposit bonuses✓
Each bonus dollar must be wagered once before withdrawing✓
Withdrawals are processed instantly
Using PayNearMe at Gambling Sites in NJ
Deposit via PayNearMe can be made at top legal betting sites and online casinos in NJ.
Some of the operators that accept PayNearMe are outlined below:
The online casino has over 500 online slots, cards, and table games to choose from. The biggest perk is a $60 no-deposit bonus. For the first deposit, the casino gives a 100% bonus of up to $2000.
BetMGM casino offers a huge welcome bonus of 100% on your deposit of up to $1000. Here you can find more than 800 games from top providers such as IGT, NetEnt, and IGT.
Unibet NJ operator is partnered with a prominent Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City. Here you can receive a match bonus of 100% of up to $500 and enjoy 700+ of the most popular casino games.
The payment system is also suitable for deposits on sports betting sites. Here are some of the finest sportsbooks where you can use PayNearMe.
Fanduel sports app includes all the most profitable bet markets for popular games and tournaments. An outstanding advantage is a welcome bonus of up to $1000 and a no-sweat first bet.
Caesars sportsbook is giving away a great sign-up bonus for new users of 1,000 Reward Credits, 1,000 Tier Credits, and up to $1,250. A special feature is the possibility of betting on unique NFL games.
Golden Nugget Sportsbook
At Golden Nugget sportsbook you can find profitable bet options such as daily Parlay and Odds Boost in one sports catalog package. After registration, the online sportsbook gives a no-deposit bonus of up to $250.
PayNearMe in Online Casinos: How to Use
PayNearMe cash deposit is an optimal solution for players who do not have credit cards or bank accounts. You can use cash for casino payments with the help of PayNearMe partner points that are available in every state.
- The largest user group includes people aged 18-29. 51% are females, and 49% are males.
- The bills can be paid using Apple Pay or Google Pay if you have them linked to the wallet in the PayNearMe app
- The barcode for payment can be saved in the app and used later offline
- PayNearMe transactions grow by 20% annually
- Withdrawals are not possible
Principles of Functioning
This payment service has been operating successfully for ten years and has conducted transactions worth billions of dollars annually. PayNearMe is a combination of convenient electronic payments and cash.
You can count on complete anonymity and security, as you do not provide personal data when making a payment.
Cash deposits are not tracked and will not be visible on your bank statement or credit history.
You need the cash amount you want to deposit and an authorized payment point. You pay the bill received at PayNearMe casinos, and the money is credited instantly.
Casino Deposits with PayNearMe
To make a PayNearMe deposit, complete the following steps:
- Select PayNearMe in the cashier section and enter the required deposit amount
- The online gambling site will create a payment bill with a unique barcode, which will be sent to you by email
- To pay it, go to the certified point, provide the bill, and pay the amount in cash. The funds will be credited instantly to your account
Fees for a Cash Deposit
The deposit is subject to a minor charge, which is usually between $1.99 and $3.99, depending on your casino.
Payment Processing Time
Your online casino payment is processed immediately. You may start gambling right away.
Advantages and Disadvantages of PayNearMe Casino Payments
Before using this payment system, it is recommended to analyze its strengths and weaknesses. According to our research, the advantages outweigh the areas for improvement.
Here are some of the reasons why you should use the system in online casinos:
- Anonymity. You don’t provide any sensitive data. The player only needs to pay with cash for the unique casino bill
- Fast processing time. Money is credited immediately to your casino account after payment
- An extensive network of payment points. In total, you’ll find more than 26,000 stores where you can make a deposit, e.g., 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar
These weaknesses are most noticeable when using the system:
- No withdrawals
- Limits for a deposit
- Transaction fees
Is PayNearMe Safe for NJ Players?
This is one of the safest ways to deposit because you don’t share any personal information during the transaction. The method assumes full anonymity of the user.
The bill received from the online casino or sports betting site does not contain any data that the payment point operator could use to track your transactions. In this case, you independently control your balance through the checkout section on PayNearMe casino sites.
The payment system has appropriate security licenses. It is certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. They are aligned with generally accepted norms in the field of digital payments.
PayNearMe implements anti-fraud measures through real-time risk assessment and verification of user credentials. The company uses the latest encryption protocols to maintain a secure environment for online payments.
Furthermore, PayNearMe’s services are protected by bank-grade electronic authentication.
|NJ Casinos||License||Software provider||Launched in|
|Parx Casino||Ocean Casino Resort||Game Acct Ntwk||October 7, 2019|
|Bet365 Casino||Hard Rock AC||Gaming Innovation||Aug. 30, 2019|
|Unibet Casino||Hard Rock AC||SG Digital||June 4, 2019|
|BetAmerica Casino||Golden Nugget AC||SB Tech||February 7, 2019|
|DraftKings Casino||Resorts Casino||Kambi||December 17, 2018|
|Ocean Online Casino||Ocean Casino Resort||Game Acct Ntwk||July 11, 2018|
|Hard Rock Online Casino||Hard Rock AC||Gaming Innovation||July 1, 2018|
|Scores Casino||Borgata Casino||Pala Interactive||September 20, 2017|
|BetMGM Casino||Borgata Casino||GVC||Aug. 1, 2017|
|BetRivers Online Casino||Golden Nugget AC||Rush St. Interactive||September 15, 2016|
|PokerStars||Resorts Casino||PokerStars||March 21, 2016|
|Mohegan Sun Online||Resorts Casino||NYX Gaming||July 23, 2015|
|Resorts Online Casino||Resorts Casino||NYX Gaming||February 27, 2015|
|Pala Online Casino||Borgata Casino||Pala Interactive||November 25, 2014|
|Virgin Online Casino||Tropicana Casino||Gamesys||January 24, 2014|
|Golden Nugget Casino||Golden Nugget AC||NYX Gaming||December 13, 2013|
|888 Casino||Caesars Interactive||888||November 26, 2013|
|Betfair Online Casino||Golden Nugget AC||Game Acct Ntwk||November 26, 2013|
|Borgata Online Casino||Borgata Casino||GVC||November 26, 2013|
|Caesars Online Casino||Caesars Interactive||NYX Gaming||November 26, 2013|
|Harrah’s Online Casino||Caesars Interactive||888||November 26, 2013|
|Party Casino||Borgata Casino||GVC||November 26, 2013|
|Tropicana Online Casino||Tropicana Casino||Gamesys||November 26, 2013|
Alternative Payment Methods
If your New Jersey casino does not support cash deposits via PayNearMe, you can utilize the following alternatives.
- Credit or debit cards. Mastercard and Visa are the most widespread payment methods. They are safe and convenient. Credit cards are suitable for deposits and withdrawals. The application processing period depends on your casino operator and may take 1–2 days. The transaction doesn’t involve any additional charges.
- PayPal. This is an e-wallet that can be used for deposits and cashouts in most casinos in the country, casinos in New Jersey are no exception. You can top it up in any convenient way: via credit card, bank transfer, or using mobile payments. PayPal deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly without additional commissions from the casino.
- Play+. It functions as a prepaid card that can be utilized for casino deposits. Payments with Play+ are instant, anonymous, and secure. The card is accepted at all land-based and online casinos in the country.
- Can a credit card be used for PayNearMe deposits at NJ sports betting sites?
This type of deposit does not require a credit card. You top up your casino balance with cash at the specified point of sale.
- Where can I find PayNearMe locations in New Jersey?
All points of sale can be found on the official website. They include Family Dollar, CVS, and 7-Eleven stores.
- What are the lowest and highest deposit amounts?
There is no minimum deposit. The maximum reaches 500$ per day.
- Are there any fees for deposits?
Yes, they vary depending on your casino. The average amount is from $1.99 to $3.99
- Do all online casinos accept this method?
Almost all casino sites support this method. Look for detailed information on the websites of your providers.
- What are the pros of using this payment system?
This casino payment option is characterized by security, anonymity, and speed. Plus, it doesn’t require you to share your personal data, which is a good way of protecting against fraud.